AN ANGLERS GUIDE TO THE RIVER WANDLE

Discuss all your fishing books & magazines here.
Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

AN ANGLERS GUIDE TO THE RIVER WANDLE

Post by Bobthefloat »

I saw this on ebay last week. The Wandle was my local river for many years in fact it was netting sticklebacks there as a child on family picnics which planted the angling seed 30 odd years ago.
I thought I'd buy it as all proceeds are put back into the river so to speak and help support the Wandle trust and
It's only a fiver.
It's a 50 page very charming little paperback book which is extremely informative and interesting.
I know we have a few members on here who fish the wandle and I think it may be of some interest :Hat: Image

Bob Brookes
Zander

Re: AN ANGLERS GUIDE TO THE RIVER WANDLE

Post by Bob Brookes »

:Hat: A 'must have' book for a fiver, if you fish the Wandle.
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

Moley
Brown Trout

Post by Moley »

Thanks for the heads up BTF so went and bought it. Looking forward to reading it in book form as you can download for free and read what you want......not the same as a book though.

Try the wandlevalleypark.uk.com

Still bought the book as it is nice to have the thing in your hand, so to speak, and will use it to teach the Ancient Mariner to read and let him look at the pictures.....with hopefully not too much drooling!

as ever,.....

Moley
Say aye tae'a pie!

Olly
Wild Carp

Post by Olly »

You may not use Facebook but there is a site here for anyone who fishes or would like to fish the Wandle - - - - - "The Wandle Piscators".

Return to “Fishing Books and Magazines”