Chub on cheddar cheese

This forum is for discussing chub.
Chevin Chaser
Dace

Re: Chub on cheddar cheese

Post by Chevin Chaser »

Bobby Marlene wrote: ↑Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:53 pm
Chevin Chaser wrote: ↑Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:54 am
Bobby Marlene wrote: ↑Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:18 pm Well done. And excellent photography. How do you take these wonderful pictures?
Thanks BM, I use a Huawei P20 Pro phone camera. Excellent cameras. πŸ‘
Thanks CC. Do you use a tripod of some sort?
I use a phone clamp supplied by Rhino, it clamps the phone and on top of the clamp is a screw for the Rhino lamp to screw down for taking night shots. This is all attached to a rod rest. Very sturdy and light.
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

Bobby Marlene
Arctic Char

Post by Bobby Marlene »

Chevin Chaser wrote: ↑Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:05 pm
Bobby Marlene wrote: ↑Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:53 pm
Chevin Chaser wrote: ↑Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:54 am
Bobby Marlene wrote: ↑Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:18 pm Well done. And excellent photography. How do you take these wonderful pictures?
Thanks BM, I use a Huawei P20 Pro phone camera. Excellent cameras. πŸ‘
Thanks CC. Do you use a tripod of some sort?
I use a phone clamp supplied by Rhino, it clamps the phone and on top of the clamp is a screw for the Rhino lamp to screw down for taking night shots. This is all attached to a rod rest. Very sturdy and light.
Thank you, Sir! :Hat:

Daltons
Ruffe

Post by Daltons »

Superb fish and excellent pics, Vito! Inspirational stuff - looking forward to starting my own campaign on the Upper Thames this w/e :Thumb:
Mike
"One thing we truly fish for is the occasion for self-congratulation" John Gierach - (The View From Rat Lake)

Chevin Chaser
Dace

Post by Chevin Chaser »

Daltons wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:17 pm Superb fish and excellent pics, Vito! Inspirational stuff - looking forward to starting my own campaign on the Upper Thames this w/e :Thumb:
Mike
Hi Mike, thank you and good luck with your campaign :Thumb:
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

ExeAngler
Chub

Post by ExeAngler »

Lovely fish and on simple tactics. Great stuff.

Return to β€œChub (Leuciscus cephalus)”