Spinversa bag help

Made some other form of traditional fishing tackle.
Harry H
Tench

Spinversa bag help

Post by Harry H »

Has anyone got a Milwards Splnversa bag with the zip that they could photograph so I can make a replica.
Thanks in advance
:Hat:
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
Anthony Shepherdson

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Re: Spinversa bag help

Post by Penninelad »

My 8'9" Spinversa just has a plain green bag,which I was told is original.My Flyversa has the usual zipped bag with press studs.Let me know if you would like photographs of that bag.
Mark Davies

Harry H
Tench

Post by Harry H »

Penninelad wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:28 am My 8'9" Spinversa just has a plain green bag,which I was told is original.My Flyversa has the usual zipped bag with press studs.Let me know if you would like photographs of that bag.
Hi Mark thanks for the reply its pictures around the zip area which would be helpful, perhaps one of the bag open and one closed. Could you also tell me how long the zip is please.
There is a spinversa with a zipped bag and label on inthenet website and I've seen a few flyversa's with them.
Thanks again :Hat:
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
Anthony Shepherdson

Greentura
Crucian Carp

Post by Greentura »

My Spinversa, also with the original bag does not have a zip. Lovely rods though 👍

Penninelad
Arctic Char

Post by Penninelad »

Attached are photographs of my Flyversa's bag. I have got a fair few Milwards rods with the zip fastener, most of them have lost the puller, like this one.
ImageImageImageImage
Mark Davies

Harry H
Tench

Post by Harry H »

Thanks Mark much appreciated :Thumb:
Anthony Shepherdson

Return to “Making Other Items of Traditional Fishing Tackle”