Anyone want an Avocet at stupid money!

The B. James & Sons Rods forum.
Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Re: Anyone want an Avocet at stupid money!

Post by Kevanf1 »

Nobby wrote:Yes I met Geoff fishing at Marsh Farm a couple of years ago, after the crucians of course.
He did start to write his biography a few years ago. Fascinating stuff as he's a true old hippy. Travelled in India and all that, taken some erm... substances and lived to tell the tale. I must ask him what's going on with that. He had a nasty car accident something like 18 months ago. He just blacked out at the wheel and had to have loads of tests. No driving for a while but I believe he has his license back now.
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Re: Anyone want an Avocet at stupid money!

Post by Kevanf1 »

He, he, if anybody still has Waterlog, turn to page 12 of the current issue. Geoff is on there grinning like an idiot, apparently. If it's a picture of him with one of the salmon from his stretch of the Wye then he deserves to be grinning like a demented fool :) He's had some very nice fish out of there.
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

Return to “B. James & Sons Cane Rods”