Intrepid Supreme.

The K. P. Morritts Reels forum.
Catfish.017
Eel

Intrepid Supreme.

Post by Catfish.017 »

After realising the Intrepid Supreme features in several of the photographs in Fred J Taylors book 'Favourite Swims' I recently picked a couple up for a song on Ebay. I managed to make one good one out of the two and it has been in use quite a bit recently. It has proved to be a very useful bit of kit ( old F.J.T.wasn't a fool!) Subsequently I found further reference to this model in John Baileys book 'The Great anglers' describing it as a must for all young anglers in the Sixties. I wonder if anyone else out there has one gracing their fishing bag occasionally?

The VFC
Brown Trout

Re: Intrepid Supreme.

Post by The VFC »

I agree - a much underated reel! I'm on the hunt for a check switch for one at the moment - I don't suppose you have one left over after your repairs?

ATB
Jim

Catfish.017
Eel

Re: Intrepid Supreme.

Post by Catfish.017 »

The VFC wrote:I agree - a much underated reel! I'm on the hunt for a check switch for one at the moment - I don't suppose you have one left over after your repairs?

ATB
Jim
Sorry Jim, but I'm hoping to get the second reel up and running too. There is a Supreme on Ebay currently in a two reel lot. Good luck Paul.

Return to “K. P. Morritts Reels”