Goodbye Mr Crabtree

This forum belongs to Bernard Venables MBE.
BeardyRich
Minnow

Goodbye Mr Crabtree

Post by BeardyRich »

The cover of Angling Times, Wednesday April 25th 2001
E510BECC-1BD6-4666-ABCA-8008A1B6482D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeardyRich
Minnow

Re: Goodbye Mr Crabtree

Post by BeardyRich »

4494746F-4012-4E08-BE44-BC5BEC767938.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr B
Arctic Char

Post by Mr B »

I would have liked to have thanked that man for the hours of pleasure I have found reading my all time favourite.
It was that book that helped me to read as a boy.( I don't need to name the book)
I allways pick it up during the year and always the day before the opening of the season.
Nice Angling Times to keep.

Mr B
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Duckett
Tench

Post by Duckett »

Mr B wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:10 am I would have liked to have thanked that man for the hours of pleasure I have found reading my all time favourite.
It was that book that helped me to read as a boy.( I don't need to name the book)
I allways pick it up during the year and always the day before the opening of the season.
Nice Angling Times to keep.

Mr B
Likewise!

Phil
From "... the wilds of the Wirral, whose wayward people both God and good men have quite given up on ...".

Return to “Bernard Venables MBE”