Something of interest

The Other Traditional Rods forum.
Kev D
Chub

Re: Something of interest

Post by Kev D »

This has reminded me of the horse hair thread ( pun intended :Scared: ) from a couple of years ago .
Screenshot_20230117-194857_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-194914_DuckDuckGo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In order to shoot some close-ups, wildlife photographer ,the late Len Scapstillon, lured the orca to him by dressing as a seal.......

Bobthefloat
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bobthefloat »

Grumpy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:56 pm
Bobthefloat wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:09 pm What would be the best way to attach the line to the end chaps? Any suggestions?
I would probably go all technical and fettle a paper clip or something similar,fix it to the tip and tie the line to it. :cheers:
I was thinking along the same lines, but whatever is less fiddly and most simple would suit me as its only for a bit of fun I wouldn't want the line parting with a nice float attached

Grumpy
Arctic Char

Post by Grumpy »

Bobthefloat wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:11 pm
Grumpy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:56 pm
Bobthefloat wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:09 pm What would be the best way to attach the line to the end chaps? Any suggestions?
I would probably go all technical and fettle a paper clip or something similar,fix it to the tip and tie the line to it. :cheers:
I was thinking along the same lines, but whatever is less fiddly and most simple would suit me as its only for a bit of fun I wouldn't want the line parting with a nice float attached
A nice float? I was thinking of a twig or piece of reed. Why not go all ultra cult and make a pair of "rods" :Hahaha: :Hahaha:

Return to “Other Traditional Cane Rods”