Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
to the forum
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3100
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
Welcome to the forum
- Posts: 4861
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm
- Location: Rural Kent
Pull up a pew by the fire, pour a favourite tipple and enjoy the banter….
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 12531
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:34 pm
Thanks for all the messages, look forward to joining in.
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:59 am
- Location: Bristol
Enjoy the forum Bayleaf.
Oh to be at my “Happy Place” where nothing matters but the being there.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:31 pm
- Location: essex
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 am
- Location: Walkern - Hertfordshire
A warm welcome to you Bayleaf.
- Posts: 5362
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Enjoy the forum!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!