Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair 2nd April 2023

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair 2nd April 2023

Post by Lea Dweller »

I NEVER spit tea out! :Hahaha: I am always happy to talk about glass rods! The reason I asked is if you did have any gaps in your collection I could tell you if I can fill it? :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

MWithell
Chub

Post by MWithell »

Funnily enough my son has just moved to Romsey. I can't attend the fair but if there was anything in particular I wanted I might be able to prevail on him to toddle round and collect it for me. My problem, though, is that anything I bought would elicit a question from dearly beloved about why I need ANOTHER xyz...
Malcolm

Catching lob-worms is one of the greater Outdoor Sports. It is the most hilarious game in the world (John C Moore)

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

MWithell wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:45 pm Funnily enough my son has just moved to Romsey. I can't attend the fair but if there was anything in particular I wanted I might be able to prevail on him to toddle round and collect it for me. My problem, though, is that anything I bought would elicit a question from dearly beloved about why I need ANOTHER xyz...
You will need to be more inventive in answering questions from your 'Dearly Beloved', if you are to acquire more 'traditional treasures' :Thumb:
Confucius

MWithell
Chub

Post by MWithell »

Despite years of practice. 🤣
Actually he's going to be away so that's now academic. I hope all goes well.
Malcolm

Catching lob-worms is one of the greater Outdoor Sports. It is the most hilarious game in the world (John C Moore)

EdNash
Rudd

Post by EdNash »

I'm really excited. Mr Draper usually has some "special" treasures for me, will buy some fancy floats from Andrew Paul Green and finally a pint or two on the way home.

Chubman
Crucian Carp

Post by Chubman »

I've booked a double table Ted,loads of stuff to get rid of,aerial reels,dave Austin split cane landing net plus 2 section poles plus a lot of rows

Keston
Tench

Post by Keston »

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces , I will try not to drool :drool: all over the tackle .

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Chubman wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:29 pm I've booked a double table Ted,loads of stuff to get rid of,aerial reels,dave Austin split cane landing net plus 2 section poles plus a lot of rows
Well done Geoff, I suspect you mean rods not rows? I will come and see you, in case you have anything that I haven't already got! :Thumb: :Hat:
Confucius

Wallyboy Rob
Chub
Location: On the Wally as often as possible ( Portsmouth area)

Post by Wallyboy Rob »

See you there chaps :Hat:
going with the flow - You gotta luv them gonks

"There's no way you're going to get a quote from us to use on your book cover" Metropolitan Police spokesperson
from the back cover of Wall and piece - Banksy

Chubman
Crucian Carp

Post by Chubman »

Got another roe deer rod rest done if your interested Rob, I have a table at Romsey,, so get your wallet out

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”