National Vintage Tackle Fair - Redditch

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lucky Strike
Perch

Re: National Vintage Tackle Fair - Redditch

Post by Lucky Strike »

TemeLAD wrote:Bullied Lucky Strike? - more like persuasive encouragement and the odd gentle nudge.

A lovely rod well purchased :)
And thank-you for doing so, I'm delighted with it.
The fact that Jon and yourself recommended it confirmed it was
a good un
:thumb:

TemeLAD
Crucian Carp

Post by TemeLAD »

You wont be taking me up on my offer anytime soon then :)
"I can't wait to buy a bamboo pole and a filament of line and a tube of breadcrumbs. I want to participate in this practice which allows a man to be alone with himself in dignity and peace. It seems a very precious thing to me".

John Steinbeck

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

My mrs loop enjoyed the tackle fair. In particular the stuffed ferrets or whatever they were with their rods. She also like the shiny earrings (fly's) she also wanted a lollipop ( the pike and perch floats) the shiny reels was also a favourite in particular the blue one as I have a blue one, completely different models though. Noticed there were books there that I have too. The James Bond style suitcase with the hardy rods and reels was also commented on. I shall drag her there next time and make sure she brings her purse this time.
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

It was a mink Loop and a fine and dandy one at that - I wanted it but felt I may get a different opinion at home, especially from the dog!

Mrs Loop was charming but has much to learn, keep at it lad, you'll have to both attend many functions in the coming years but its worth it in the end. :wink:

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”