Welsh Wild Carp

This forum is for discussing carp.
Wandle1
Grayling

Re: Welsh Wild Carp

Post by Wandle1 »

Kingfisher wrote:
Wandle1 wrote:That looks a lovely wild and wonderful place.... :Hat: very good write up as well....

Thanks Wandle, It's a beautiful place, we're returning there tomorrow at 7am for round 2. So more pics tomorrow hopefully and more wildies. :Thumb:
Best of luck for tomorrow......wish i was there ....my sort of adventure that is.................. :Cool:

Kingfisher
Catfish

Post by Kingfisher »

Wandle1 wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:
Wandle1 wrote:That looks a lovely wild and wonderful place.... :Hat: very good write up as well....

Thanks Wandle, It's a beautiful place, we're returning there tomorrow at 7am for round 2. So more pics tomorrow hopefully and more wildies. :Thumb:
Best of luck for tomorrow......wish i was there ....my sort of adventure that is.................. :Cool:
Plenty of room for another tent if you want to come.

We've all just bee for a walk down to the river on the edge of night. Stu and myself lagged behind after eating a mixed grill. When we got down there Nigel informed us he'd just seen an otter.

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.

Izaak Walton

Wandle1
Grayling

Post by Wandle1 »

Kingfisher wrote:
Wandle1 wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:

Plenty of room for another tent if you want to come.

We've all just bee for a walk down to the river on the edge of night. Stu and myself lagged behind after eating a mixed grill. When we got down there Nigel informed us he'd just seen an otter.
Thank you very much Kingfisher,i am honoured to be asked....sadly the demon that is employment on Monday will beckon....BUT another time for certain.....i just love the anticipation process of even thinking about a wild place...that floats my float..... :Cool:

Kingfisher
Catfish

Post by Kingfisher »

Whenever you don't have work then Wandle. Just drop me a PM and I'll send you directions and my number. :Hat:

Izaak Walton

Wandle1
Grayling

Post by Wandle1 »

Kingfisher wrote:Whenever you don't have work then Wandle. Just drop me a PM and I'll send you directions and my number. :Hat:

Thank you so much Kingfisher....... :Hat: ......ps.....i am reducing my workload from next month ..... :Thumb: ........too much work and not enough of the fishing...[sob ].....

J.T
Catfish

Post by J.T »

Great stuff Kingfisher, looks like a lovely lake which I hope to have a crack at one day. :)
"piscator non solum piscatur"

TemeLAD
Crucian Carp

Post by TemeLAD »

The stuff of dreams - lovely write up :Hat:
"I can't wait to buy a bamboo pole and a filament of line and a tube of breadcrumbs. I want to participate in this practice which allows a man to be alone with himself in dignity and peace. It seems a very precious thing to me".

John Steinbeck

Kingfisher
Catfish

Post by Kingfisher »

Thanks Gents.

I had 6 more wildies today and 2 tench all on sweetcorn and a hand made float. :Thumb:

I'll put some pics on either later on after a few ales or in the morning. :Wink:

Izaak Walton

Shaun Harrison
Zander

Post by Shaun Harrison »

Must have been lots of fine ales :Sarcasm: :Thumb:

Kingfisher
Catfish

Post by Kingfisher »

Urm, Bare with me I can't find where I saved the photos to on my pc. :Confused:

By the way, There Is a twist in the tail to this write up. I've kept something a bit of a secret for Stu to tell everybody as it's hs and Fennel's baby. I can honestly say though "it's something a bit special" if you're into wild carp. :Thumb:

Izaak Walton

Return to “Carp (Cyprinus carpio)”