Redmire 2012

This forum belongs to Redmire Pool.
Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: Redmire 2012

Post by Loop Erimder »

I had the good fortune of fishing there for the first time earlier this year in January, blanked, but it not matter to me in the slightest, had a fantastic three days. Hoping for a summer date next year and one day I WILL FISH THE FIRST WEEK
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

J.T
Catfish

Post by J.T »

That's the spirit loop. :thumb:

I'm fishing it the l last week in July this year and it will be my first time, I'm so excited like when you were a kid and Christmas was only weeks away! :)
"piscator non solum piscatur"

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Not sure how to go about Redmire this time, do I go all out on carbon and delkims or cane and foil. It's a long way off yet and I'm there for five days do I thinks it will be a case of taking everything !! :think:
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

GazTheAngler

Post by GazTheAngler »

loop,

Take everything you can have alternate modern and trad days!

I'd love to fish Redmire, i've been lurking on the Redmire forum for ages so it seems like i know all about yourself, Snape, SK and others.

If i win the lottery between now and next Jan, the first week has my name on it!

I wish!

Gaz

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

You don't need lottery money for first week you just need to give your sole to the missus :hahaha: hopefully I will be bidding next year if I don't get through on phone wars. However, I feel very privileged to have already fished there this year and more so privileged to be able to fish again in the same year

Return to “Redmire Pool”