2014/2015?

This forum belongs to Redmire Pool.
St.John
Tench

Re: 2014/2015?

Post by St.John »

FarliesBirthday wrote:Hot hemp - sounds good to me, Skeff - and a good excuse to boil something on the bank, when it's cold...! :Hat: :Sun:
It is good. Actually.
"Be patient and calm-for no man can catch fish in anger."

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

Using the water from your hemp is great for mixing paste :Wink:

StalkingLuke
Crucian Carp

Post by StalkingLuke »

Well done everybody that got a date for the mystical pool and commiserations to those that didn't, I know full well how that feels year after year!

This year however my luck was well and truly in and I've secured a few days for myself and three friends in July just a little before SK! I really can't believe that after all the years of dreaming about visiting the pool in the summer and trying year after year to get through early enough, this is the year!

Dare I dream that I will actually catch a carp now?
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

Hey Stalking Luke....with a name like that you will of course be successful at Redmire this season coming. My sincere congratulations to you Sir and very best wishes.....July at Redmire...surely it will be an amazing experience for you and your friends.....I liken this excitement to the first time I secured tickets to Glastonbury quite some years ago now....also traditional in its own way bizarrely perhaps but similar in the excitement............Bruce Springsteen if I remember correctly....standing on the Glastonbury Hill - flags flying - thinking how "kool" is this.....so Redmire and Glastonbury....and as we I suspect all might know....you should never ever forget the first time.....I wish you well...but on behalf of Mushy and myself...can you ensure that you leave just a few for us to enjoy six months later....ha ha !

Mushy
Arctic Char

Post by Mushy »

Well done Stalking Luke :Thumb: I reckon your dreams have already come true and if you catch well that would be the icing on the cake; good luck Sir and don't forget to feed 'em up for me and Barbulus to catch a Winter Whopper :Chuckle:
Best Fishes
Mushy

StalkingLuke
Crucian Carp

Post by StalkingLuke »

Thanks chaps, whatever happens I'm sure it will be one of life's most memorable experiences.
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

Gary Bills
Rainbow Trout

Post by Gary Bills »

Dave Burr wrote:Using the water from your hemp is great for mixing paste :Wink:
Thanks Dave and St John - I'm actually thinking about this, and I plan to take a form of paste, which might do the trick, I hope :Hat:

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

If anyone would like to fish the first week of the season the bid is currently at £3000 split four ways thats currently £750 per angler for the week :shocked: and on that note i'm out :Thumbsdown::
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

To those of you that have acquired Golden Tickets I wish you great fortunes and hope that the dreams come true. But most of all I look forward to reading all about it on this wonderful site :Hat:

St.John
Tench

Post by St.John »

I have a week booked in the summer. Hope the weather's good! Can't remember when tho sadly.
"Be patient and calm-for no man can catch fish in anger."

Return to “Redmire Pool”