Hareshaw quarry bag

This forum is for discussing roach.
Ian
Eel

Re: Hareshaw quarry bag

Post by Ian »

18 degrees is some difference in 400 miles,lucky if it was 5 up here today.still hasn't stopped raining.unless it starts to change soon the fish will be spawning in June again.three years ago a friend and I decided to feed a couple of swims of a big loch because I had saw some big carp rolling early one morning.we fed pellets,hemp and corn every 3 or 4 evenings from April to July and then fish it on a Friday and Saturday night.on the Friday the temp went down to about 4 or 5 degrees.we could see the frost on our breathe.i must have been easily £100 on feed.needless to say we never got a single bit of interest.we went home the Saturday morning,disgusted.july the 13th that was.
Don’t cast doubt,cast out.

Stuart Whiting

Post by Stuart Whiting »

Ian wrote:18 degrees is some difference in 400 miles,lucky if it was 5 up here today.still hasn't stopped raining.unless it starts to change soon the fish will be spawning in June again.three years ago a friend and I decided to feed a couple of swims of a big loch because I had saw some big carp rolling early one morning.we fed pellets,hemp and corn every 3 or 4 evenings from April to July and then fish it on a Friday and Saturday night.on the Friday the temp went down to about 4 or 5 degrees.we could see the frost on our breathe.i must have been easily £100 on feed.needless to say we never got a single bit of interest.we went home the Saturday morning,disgusted.july the 13th that was.
Blimey, unbelievable Ian :shocked:

Stuart

Ian
Eel

Post by Ian »

Absolutely terrible.thats just my luck,I'm sure if I fell out a ten storey building window I'd be found dead on the roof.the carp I saw were big boys too.cant beat the weather I suppose.
Don’t cast doubt,cast out.

Stuart Whiting

Post by Stuart Whiting »

Ian wrote:Absolutely terrible.thats just my luck,I'm sure if I fell out a ten storey building window I'd be found dead on the roof.the carp I saw were big boys too.cant beat the weather I suppose.
:Hat:

Stuart

Return to “Roach (Rutilus rutilus)”