The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 21st November 2021 - It's ON!

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 21st November 2021 - It's ON!

Post by Lea Dweller »

Deaf Cat wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:21 am I have rods: from an Avocet down to a greenheart “pool cue” needing a refurb.

I have reels: from a Free Spirit Searcher through Aerials and Mitchells to StrikeRight.

I have books: from “Crazy River” through “Hooked on Floats” to “Rods, how to make them”

I have Harcork floats and Dave Austin pieces including his tri-rest

Plus I have some TFF 10 year badges (all proceeds back to the forum)

Never done this before; have to say I am terrified, but looking forward to meeting people.
It sounds as if you will be busy! I am sure that you will enjoy it, no need to be fearful! I will hopefully find you as I am presuming you will wear a TFF badge. I will be sporting three including the 10 year one, so I am sure we will meet up!
All the best,
Ted :Hat:
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

TraditionalAngling
Brown Trout

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 21st November 2021 - It's ON!

Post by TraditionalAngling »

Selling a few of my collectible items in Redditch on Sunday
Jema fish plus many other china /glass collectibles fishing related. Also some new Mr. Crabtree Nets
Steve Middleton

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

TraditionalAngling wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:09 pm Selling a few of my collectible items in Redditch on Sunday
Jema fish plus many other china /glass collectibles fishing related. Also some new Mr. Crabtree Nets
Steve Middleton
I had to 'google' Jema fish, but I always look forward to seeing your tables and the items for sale! I am sure that you will be busy and I hope that we will have a good attendance on the day! :Hat:
Confucius

Caneforme
Perch

Post by Caneforme »

OldRod wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:35 pm
Caneforme wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:51 pm With just a week to go Mrs Caneforme had her appointment for her Covid booster jab and it is on the Sunday of this event!!!!

However we know how to get our priority's right and Sue managed to get the first appointment at 08:40 :) It means we will not be there for doors opening time but it will not be much after.

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible :Thumb:

John :)
I nearly had a heart attack when I started reading your post Caneforme, thinking you may not be there to bring me the lovely rod that you have sold to me. Phew! 😅.
Looking forward to seeing you.
All the best
Keith
Keith I will be there even if it's on a stretcher :Hahaha:

I have the cash already in my wallet.

This royal throne of kings, this sceptered isle,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

OldRod
Grayling

Post by OldRod »

Caneforme wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:34 pm
Caneforme wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:51 pm With just a week to go Mrs Caneforme had her appointment for her Covid booster jab and it is on the Sunday of this event!!!!

However we know how to get our priority's right and Sue managed to get the first appointment at 08:40 :) It means we will not be there for doors opening time but it will not be much after.

I nearly had a heart attack when I started reading your post Caneforme, thinking you may not be there to bring me the lovely rod that you have sold to me. Phew! 😅.
All the best
Keith

To spend appropriately I hope.
No wasting it on food, accommodation, heating bills and the like!
Look forward to seeing you John.
All the best.
Keith
At the end of the game, the pawn and the King go back into the same box........

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

It would be nice to know how many TFF members will be going to Redditch on Sunday? Each year I miss out on meeting members that I have not met before, it is nice to put a face to a name. Please come and say hello to myself and John (Fredline) we should be easy to find! :Hat:
Confucius

Caneforme
Perch

Post by Caneforme »

OldRod wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm
Caneforme wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:34 pm

All the best
Keith

To spend appropriately I hope.
No wasting it on food, accommodation, heating bills and the like!
Look forward to seeing you John.
All the best.
Keith
lol, we have thick coats, 2 tins of baked beans and a slice of bread, that will see us through the winter :Hahaha:

Your rod is all ready to go, hanging up by the side of the rod tube that will keep it safe on it's journey.

Last edited by Caneforme on Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caneforme
Perch

Post by Caneforme »

I will have my Hardy hat on, adorned with fish badges and of course a TFF badge. I will also have a huge smile on my face.

AllRounder
Brown Trout

Post by AllRounder »

Likewise I’m looking forward to catching up and saying hello to everyone

Jeremy Croxall
Zander

Post by Jeremy Croxall »

AllRounder wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:01 pm Likewise I’m looking forward to catching up and saying hello to everyone
:Thumb:
"Oh for want of rod and line I'd fish this stream serene, sublime".

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”