The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 21st November 2021 - It's ON!

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Jeremy Croxall
Zander

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 21st November 2021 - It's ON!

Post by Jeremy Croxall »

Yes, have to say I'm looking forward to it too, it seems like an age since the last one!
"Oh for want of rod and line I'd fish this stream serene, sublime".

OldRod
Grayling

Re: The National Vintage Fishing Tackle Fair - Sunday 21st November 2021 - It's ON!

Post by OldRod »

I am going - staying in my campervan and hopefully picking up a rod from Caneforme.
It would be really good to be able to say even a brief hello to other TFF members, and wonder if anyone has any thoughts on that?
I'm not particularly a fan of wandering round with a big badge on, but putting a face, via even a brief meeting, to some of the wonderful aliases on TFF would be good, (not to mention a bit of brain-picking!).
Anyway, I hope to meet one or two of you there. :Hat:
At the end of the game, the pawn and the King go back into the same box........

Barbelbonce
Rudd

Post by Barbelbonce »

Aaah! But the two TFF badges are both classy and subtle...! Not remotely "shouty" and have the Paul Cook style and class about them.
I shall proudly wear mine!
Mike

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

Barbelbonce wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:41 pm Aaah! But the two TFF badges are both classy and subtle...! Not remotely "shouty" and have the Paul Cook style and class about them.
Mike
And are easily spotted by traders that know how much members like to part with their hard-earned :whistle: It is for this reason that I shall not be wearing the full ermins that my lofty position demands, instead, I shall wear civvies whilst being carried aloft in the TFF sedan chair.

PershoreHarrier
Rainbow Trout

Post by PershoreHarrier »

Dave Burr wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:37 am
Barbelbonce wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:41 pm Aaah! But the two TFF badges are both classy and subtle...! Not remotely "shouty" and have the Paul Cook style and class about them.
Mike
And are easily spotted by traders that know how much members like to part with their hard-earned :whistle: It is for this reason that I shall not be wearing the full ermins that my lofty position demands, instead, I shall wear civvies whilst being carried aloft in the TFF sedan chair.
WANTED 8 youthful championship weight lifters to carry the sedan chair bearing 1 Vice President. 3 Weetabix per weight lifter will be provided prior to the carrying of the said esteemed personage.

Tengisgol
Barbel

Post by Tengisgol »

Eight? What about the other half of him?
Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Post by Dave Burr »

:Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha:

Deaf Cat
Grayling

Post by Deaf Cat »

I haven’t seen anyone saying they are taking a table at Redditch.

So I will, and decorate it with detritus from the “fishing room”

Any TFF er wishing to make use of the facilities is welcome (no charge) but please warn me!

I have a handfull of TFF 10 year badges which will be available under the counter with all proceeds coming back to the TFF
Last edited by Deaf Cat on Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duffer - The man without skill of hand, without good eyesight and no longer young - the man who really ought to fish!
(H.M. Bateman / R.D. Peck)

Caneforme
Grayling

Post by Caneforme »

Mrs Caneforme and I will be attending. I have a rod for OldRod and another thing to do, it's slipped my mind at the moment, ummmmm, errrrr, dahhhhh or yes I remember, picking up my new Avon Perfection Special from Andrew's (AJ Davis) stand. :Happy:

It would be great to meet up with as many of you as possible.

John :)
This royal throne of kings, this sceptered isle,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

The Retro Angler
Minnow

Post by The Retro Angler »

Hazzah!! I'll be there.

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”