Test Chub

This forum is for discussing chub.
Wallyboy Rob
Chub
Location: On the Wally as often as possible ( Portsmouth area)

Re: Test Chub

Post by Wallyboy Rob »

We did a work party along there today my pie chomping chum but alas the recent high water levels have dislodged the 'special one' from it's hiding place so I fear it will no longer be a legacy :Cry: but on a better note I retrieved a float I thought was gone forever after loosing it a couple of seasons ago at Boarhunt when i fished there last Saturday and liberated a lovely little float from a tree on Southwick pool.

I shall let you know when I'm heading to Abshot, I'm always happy in the company of Mr Mole
going with the flow - You gotta luv them gonks

"There's no way you're going to get a quote from us to use on your book cover" Metropolitan Police spokesperson
from the back cover of Wall and piece - Banksy

Chevin Chaser
Dace

Post by Chevin Chaser »

Beautiful chub, well done πŸ‘
It is important to be aware that every fishing story...depends on the honesty of those telling it, the accuracy of their memory and the realibility of their interpretation of the circumstances.

OldRod
Grayling

Post by OldRod »

Moley wrote: ↑Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:05 pm There's life in the Fat old fool yet!

Fatty likes this one though from the Test sometime back!

As ever,.....

Moley
Lovely fish Moley.
My main reason for replying however is to say that's the first picture I have seen of you, and you are nothing like as fat as I had imagined from reading your very entertaining posts!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
At the end of the game, the pawn and the King go back into the same box........

Moley
Brown Trout

Post by Moley »

OldRod wrote: ↑Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:37 pm
Moley wrote: ↑Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:05 pm There's life in the Fat old fool yet!

Fatty likes this one though from the Test sometime back!

As ever,.....

Moley
Lovely fish Moley.
My main reason for replying however is to say that's the first picture I have seen of you, and you are nothing like as fat as I had imagined from reading your very entertaining posts!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
When that picture was taken Fatty was over sixteen stone with most of the fat hidden by the nice baiting smock. Don't often pose with fish but as the other guy wanted to take the portrait, why not?

Fatty is now a respectable 14 stone but still a lot larger than most but thank you for the kind words.

As ever, ......

Moley
Say aye tae'a pie!

Return to β€œChub (Leuciscus cephalus)”