Luxor missing parts

The Other Reels forum.
Cat
Chub

Re: Luxor missing parts

Post by Cat »

Hi, i have returned! So, what I seem to have is a bag of the remains of two Pezon et Michel Luxor Mer Saumon. You are most welcome to the lot (great if by some miracle you had a spare spool for a Kirk Odo as a swap, but the world won't end!) hoping it contains the appropriate parts. Regards Cat

Russell Brown
Rudd

Post by Russell Brown »

Cat wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:05 am Hi, i have returned! So, what I seem to have is a bag of the remains of two Pezon et Michel Luxor Mer Saumon. You are most welcome to the lot (great if by some miracle you had a spare spool for a Kirk Odo as a swap, but the world won't end!) hoping it contains the appropriate parts. Regards Cat
Wow thanks.I will PM my address ๐Ÿ‘

Cat
Chub

Post by Cat »

Hi, No worries. Better used than collecting dust! Can't imagine when I'd ever get around to putting them together (and the foot is definitely broken on one of them). I'm sure you'll help other members when they are in need. Regards Cat

Russell Brown
Rudd

Post by Russell Brown »

Cat wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:27 pm Hi, No worries. Better used than collecting dust! Can't imagine when I'd ever get around to putting them together (and the foot is definitely broken on one of them). I'm sure you'll help other members when they are in need. Regards Cat
Wow !!! Received today.A box of oily Luxor reel parts.............LET THE TINKERING BEGIN........I'm in heaven.Thanks Cat I'm very,very grateful.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Cat
Chub

Post by Cat »

A pleasure. Enjoy!

Return to โ€œOther Reelsโ€