The Centrepin

Watched a good fishing film lately, why not talk about it in here.
Nobby
Wild Carp

Re: The Centrepin

Post by Nobby »

Nicely done Leigh. It's interesting to compare the quality of finish between his own reels and the originals.

As hand made reels it's no surprise his are better in finish, but by just how much is startling.

Lovely film, lovely music.

Brewers-Whoop
Stickleback

Post by Brewers-Whoop »

Can't view the film via the link Leigh, and can't find it on YouTube. Is it still live somewhere else?

Banksy
Brown Trout

Post by Banksy »

I would love to see that film as well, I don’t know how I missed it the first time around!

Wakou
Rudd

Post by Wakou »

Me too!

Leigh
Dace

Post by Leigh »

Some of you might be aware that the original editions of the documentary were temporarily removed due to copyright issues. In the spirit of respect for artists, particularly the use of "Chopin" in the film, and out of consideration for the concerns raised by Watermole, I decided to take down the content. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, these files were lost forever during the recovery process through digital storage systems.

"The Centrepin" was a project that beautifully depicted the convergence of art and engineering, providing a unique lens into the world where these two seemingly disparate realms met. The film celebrated the delicate balance between creativity and precision, a harmonious blend that captivated audiences and enthusiasts alike.

A version of it may be available over with my friends at " The Piscatorial Raconteurs" Pallenpool may be able to advise
@theimperialangler

Brewers-Whoop
Stickleback

Post by Brewers-Whoop »

Thanks Leigh. Want to see it even more now! Hopefully that version will be available 🤞

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

Just heads up chaps, the video can be acessed on the Piscatorial Raconteurs website, backwater section in the main menu, issue 14….. :Hat:
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Brewers-Whoop
Stickleback

Post by Brewers-Whoop »

Great news. Thank you 👍

Return to “Fishing Films”