A Christmas Baby !!!

The Other Reels forum.
Russell Howard Brown
Ruffe

Re: A Christmas Baby !!!

Post by Russell Howard Brown »

Hi Rockape,This page was posted by Fredline I think from his copy of The Wright Price Guide For The Reel Man which is a later edition than my copy.The book does crop up on oBay but not often.I have two little reference books on vintage French reels (one printed in English) that are very useful but I really really want to find the Mepps book.RussπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Rockape
Roach

Re: A Christmas Baby !!!

Post by Rockape »

Russell Howard Brown wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:55 pm Hi Rockape,This page was posted by Fredline I think from his copy of The Wright Price Guide For The Reel Man which is a later edition than my copy.The book does crop up on oBay but not often.I have two little reference books on vintage French reels (one printed in English) that are very useful but I really really want to find the Mepps book.RussπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Hi Russ,

Thank you for letting me know, I was struggling to think where I got it, and also my apologies to Fredline for reposting his snapshot.

If I spot the Mepps book for sale on my internet travels, I will send you a PM (it is definitely something you should personally own, being a devout Mepps collector).

All the best,

Paul :Hat:

Return to β€œOther Reels”