River Eden Cumbria.

This forum belongs to the other rivers.
Mr B
Arctic Char

River Eden Cumbria.

Post by Mr B »

After enjoying Gone Fishing Christmas Special recently I looked into there location on The Eden.
I fished an almost identical location over forty years ago now.
We got our permits as far as I remember in a pub in Lazonby after going into the post office.
I have looked on line and google maps to find there location on the river... it looks like around Lacys Caves?
I wonder if any of you know the beat and if it has fishing on a day permit?

Thank you
Mr B
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Liphook
Barbel

Re: River Eden Cumbria.

Post by Liphook »

Eden Lacy was the beat I believe, though I don't know anything about permits. The lads at John Norris will know....

Mr B
Arctic Char

Re: River Eden Cumbria.

Post by Mr B »

Liphook wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:04 pm Eden Lacy was the beat I believe, though I don't know anything about permits. The lads at John Norris will know....
Yes, that rings a bell...
I will give them a buzz and ask them.
Thanks for that....
Mr B.
The close season is an important and interesting time for the Angler who set out to catch big fish. It is a timely opportunity for him to make new tackle or renovate old. There are no end of jobs to do, apart from those horrible things called Gardens!

Return to “Other Rivers”