the avon at britford

This forum belongs to the River Avon.
Chubman
Crucian Carp

the avon at britford

Post by Chubman »

i fancy a trip some where different during the week,and i wondered about britford as its only a half hour trip away,can i get a day ticket on the bank or do i have to book it,and is it worth fishing at this time of the year.many thanks chubman.

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Re: the avon at britford

Post by Loop Erimder »

Not my neck of the woods so cannot help sorry but i'm with you on going somewhere different for a change, I'm going to try the Avon near Evesham on Thursday, see if I can catch my first barbel.

Why don't you google britford fishery
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

DaceAce
Eel

Re: the avon at britford

Post by DaceAce »

Chubman wrote:I fancy a trip some where different during the week,and i wondered about Britford as its only a half hour trip away,can i get a day ticket on the bank or do I have to book it,and is it worth fishing at this time of the year.many thanks chubman.
Stuart the bailiff will find you wherever you are fishing and sell you a ticket. it's a water where roving can pay off. Listen to Stuart as he will point you in the right direction. Likely to be low and weedy at present but the fish are there.

Return to “River Avon”