first week. places for virgins.

This forum belongs to Redmire Pool.
Hermit
Rudd

Re: first week. places for virgins.

Post by Hermit »

Thanks for your kind comments chaps..truly.

It hasn't quite sunk in yet and I'm still floating on cloud 9.

I shall record events and post a palatable precis on my return, hopefully with some nice photo's which contain carps and smiles.
But just to be there, that will be magic enough...and for me, it's all thanks to this wonderful forum. :hat:
Fishing is worth no more than its pleasure. Bernard Venables.

Gurn
Chub

Post by Gurn »

Really pleased that you have this opportunity Hermit. You will love it. The key is to relax and unwind, that's when the fish come. :wink: ...Good luck.

Hermit
Rudd

Post by Hermit »

Thanks Gurn..I keep watching 'Redmire Legends' from the Passion series..time 'collects there' apparently...

Snape
Bailiff

Post by Snape »

Gurn wrote:Really pleased that you have this opportunity Hermit. You will love it. The key is to relax and unwind, that's when the fish come. :wink: ...Good luck.
If you can stay by the pool for the entire time you will enter a different dimension and time will indeed collect. The week will pass quickly but at the end you will feel like you have been there forever and it is not until you drive away that you realise how detached you have become and how extraordinary the whole experience has been. The question is: being there for the week, or leaving and re-entering 'normal' life - which of these is reality?
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Loop Erimder
Wild Carp

Post by Loop Erimder »

Snape wrote:
Gurn wrote:Really pleased that you have this opportunity Hermit. You will love it. The key is to relax and unwind, that's when the fish come. :wink: ...Good luck.
If you can stay by the pool for the entire time you will enter a different dimension and time will indeed collect. The week will pass quickly but at the end you will feel like you have been there forever and it is not until you drive away that you realise how detached you have become and how extraordinary the whole experience has been. The question is: being there for the week, or leaving and re-entering 'normal' life - which of these is reality?
I know exactly what you mean, when I visited the pool for the first time back in January it was like I was in another world, seeing the pool for the first time for real and leaning on the dam rail looking down was completely an amazing feeling. When I left a few days later and the driving home I was still in awe of the place, it wasnt until I got onto the M40 from the M5 that it hit me and I was back to the normal life, very fond memories of Redmire and I cant wait to get back there In October
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish

Hermit
Rudd

Post by Hermit »

loop erimder wrote:
Snape wrote:
I know exactly what you mean, when I visited the pool for the first time back in January it was like I was in another world, seeing the pool for the first time for real and leaning on the dam rail looking down was completely an amazing feeling. When I left a few days later and the driving home I was still in awe of the place, it wasnt until I got onto the M40 from the M5 that it hit me and I was back to the normal life, very fond memories of Redmire and I cant wait to get back there In October
.....not sleeping now...

Return to “Redmire Pool”