Returned Rod.

The B. James & Sons Rods forum.
WildCarpFisher.

Re: Returned Rod.

Post by WildCarpFisher. »

The e-bay rod mentioned what is it worth please?

I like the look of the 11' on Ryan's site. I'm asking him what the t/c is. Can anyone comment on his work please?

Thanks for the help.

Kevanf1
Arctic Char

Post by Kevanf1 »

WildCarpFisher. wrote:Oh come on spill the beans?

And, what do you think it is worth?
The 500? £80 to £100 would be a fair price I would say. This is eBay remember, not an auction where you can along, hold the rod look at everything properly. That sort of auction I would expect something more like around the £120 to £150 mark.
Currently reading......Go Fishing For Bass and Go Fishing For Skate and Rays both by Graeme Pullen, The Kill Switch by James Rollins, Raspberry Pi Manual - Haynes, 'Make: Electronics by Charles Platt' & the 'Myford series 7 manual by Ian Bradley'

The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Ljm183 wrote:Not showing the tip ring that,s been changed, the rubber button or the complete rod to show it,s the correct length wont help his sale
Rubber button on place, sections the right length and I am the new owner. Ordered a new tip eye fot it. Nothing was lost when the old one went, just the glass came out.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Return to “B. James & Sons Cane Rods”